Those professors who have enrolled in the ADMIRA Project will receive a training, recognized by the ICE of the University of Barcelona. Part of this training will be open to other teachers who are not participants in the project, while some of the sessions will be exclusively for teachers enrolled in the program. The exact content of this training is still being detailed with the ICE teams and the researchers of the research centers and education professionals who will give the sessions, but may include the following activities.
- Introduction to Medipix and Timepix
- The Timepix detectors in the classrooms. Didactic materials
- Interaction of radiation with matter.
- Cosmic rays
- The standard model of physics
- Use of the Timepix detector.
- Creating a cloud chamber in the classroom.
- The masterclass for physics teachers
To research centers in Catalonia