28/02/2020 & 27/03/2020
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 -10:10 Presentation
10:10 -11:10 Talk: "La física de partícules" (Lluís Garrido)
11:10 - 11:40 Break
11:40 - 12:20 Talk: "Les tecniques de detecció i els grans detectors" (Eugeni Graugés)
12:20 - 12:40 Talk: " Ensenyament i recerca a la Facultat de Física" (Atila Herms)
12:40 - 14:00 Break
14:00 -14:20 Talk: "lntroducció a l'exercici pràctic" (A. Alfonso, P. Gironella)
14:20 -16:00 Practice session: 'estudi de desintegracions al detector LHCb' (coord. M. Calvo)
16:00 -16:30 Comparison of the obtained results with those of the other universities
16:30 - 17:00 Question session
- The inscription is done by the physics teachers.
- The enrolled students must attend the 2nd year of high school, and must have special interest in the subject of physics.
- The acceptance of the students will be based on the prioritisation of the teacher and the chronological order of enrolment.
- Only one registration per secondary centre will be allowed.
- Registration will be made through the form below and will be open from January 22 at 10:00 to January 29 at 18:00.
- Due to the high demand no exception will be admitted in the requirement to be a student of the 2nd year of high school or in the selection procedure. In the registration form it will be necessary to write the email addresses of the students, which will be used to contact the accepted students.
- After the registration period, the list of admitted students will be published in the participants tab on this page. Before the 11th of February the admitted students must make the payment of the € 10 (*) of registration fee in the current account that will be announced.
- Due to the high demand, an automated system will be applied that will allow enrolling up to three students per secondary centre, by prioritised order. The order of prioritisation made by the teacher is very important, since in previous years we have only been able to accept one or two students per institute.
- The Workshop is an activity aimed at students, and it is not necessary to be accompanied by teachers. Teachers who wish to accompany the students - for example to facilitate their transportation - can attend the plenary sessions as listeners.
- On the day of the workshop, students must have an authorisation signed by the parents and / or guardians and an authorisation by the teacher who has made the registration model for minors, model for over 18 years.
For any incident in the registration process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration form for the Workshop will open from January 13th to 17th
REGISTRATION (January 13th -17th)
(*) The registration fee is not returned except in the following exceptions:
- If the activity is suspended for not reaching the minimum enrolment or for causes attributable to the UB.
- If you give up the place provided with a minimum of 10 days before the start of the activity.
- Illness duly justified.
- Any type of request for resignation and / or return will be made by email to the address email@example.com, and attach the corresponding justification along with the account number.